Thursday, July 24, 2014

2014.07.22

Day 29

This morning I woke up super early to get to the hair dressers on time. The appointment took a bit longer than expected and I was in a rush to get back home to make it to my class on time. Everything worked out in the end.

After class I had a final meeting with the exchange program coordinator about any final thoughts, problems, suggestions. I told her a couple of things to improve. She is a very nice person. Since she works at the same office as my friend Karla, I waited for Karla to get off of work and we hung out. Her husband came to pick us up and then we went to get the baby, Jorgito. We took a little walk together, and we went to the Riu Hotel. We went up to the 33ird floor to have a see a lovely view of the city. I am constantly amazed at the size of Guadalajara. It stretches as far as the eye can see. In the background it is surrounded by large hills. It is just beautiful. The Riu Hotel is the tallest building in the city, and the only skyscraper. After they took me out to a taqeria (where they sell tacos). We got a plate of tacos al pastor meat and we eat made out own tacos. It was delicious. They sang the Mexican birthday song to me and gave me some chocolate. It was a very lovely evening. I said bye to Karla and her husband, and I hope to see them in Germany in October. :)




Have a lovely day,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment