Friday, July 11, 2014

2014.07.10

Day 17

This morning, I am off to Spanish lessons. The other person in my class will not be there today and tomorrow so I have a personalized lesson.

On our drive back home, I asked my host mother if in the coming mornings sometime I could have a typically Mexican breakfast. Of course she said yes. :)

After school, for la comida, I had mole Poblano for the first time. (It is called mole Poblano because it is from the city of Puebla.) I was delicious!!! I think it is one of my most favourite things that I have tried so far here. I did not what when into a mole, but I was surprised to discover that things like chocolate, cinnamon, sugar, almonds, and chilli among other things were part of the ingredients. We had it with an agua fresca of lime and chia flavours. It was super good.




























I have some free time this afternoon. I will be doing some job applications and finishing my Spanish homework, like a good student. In the evening, I met up with Olga's cousins, Alejandra, and Eduardo to go to a party. It was nice.

Namaste,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment