Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2014.06.23

Travelling to Mexico


Yesterday, my 8-hour day of travelling turned into a 20-hour day of travelling.
As soon as I arrived at my gate in Toronto, United Airlines announced that my flight was delayed 1 hour. This meant that I would miss my two other connecting flights.
After spending 1 hour at the counter trying to find a better solution, I would arrive 5 hours later than my original plan.



I flew from Toronto to Newark, New Jersey. From New Jersey to Houston, Texas, and from Houston to Guadalajara, Mexico.

I woke up in Guelph at 3am on Monday morning and did not arrived at my final destination until 9pm Guadalajara time. It was a very long day. 



On a more positive note:
-I met two nice families in Houston that I spent some time with
-I have a new stamp in my passport
-My host family is lovely
-I had a very good dinner

I am ready for my Mexican adventure to begin! :)

Have a lovely day,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment