Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lunch Break

Lunch Break

During my lunch breaks I like to sit in a park near the building and enjoy the outdoors. Considering it is the middle of November already, the weather here is lovely. I am very much enjoying it. I want to take time to be outside as much as possible. Now that the leaves are changing and the autumn weather is slowing creeping up, it is beautiful. In the little park there is a statue of the Ukrainian Taras Shevchenko. I don't know anything about him, but according to Wikipedia he was a man of many talents including writing, painting, poetry and moreMy boss says that statues of Shevchenko follow him around everywhere he is stationed to work, including in Budapest.


Aren't the colours just lovely?
The meeting of two old friends...


I think that this might be the side of building that Kiraly furdo is in.

Would you like to join me for lunch? ;)

Have a lovely week,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment