Monday, November 3, 2014

2014.11.02

Dinner Party at Oktober 6

As I'm staying with a former classmate at the moment, he had the idea of having a couple of people over for the evening. Naturally, I was all for it.
In the morning, we woke up and went to the Lehel teri piac for to get the ingredients. We agreed to make a leak and mushroom pie, sushi, mushrooms with blue cheese, my baked brie and mushroom mix, sopska salad, and brownies with hazelnuts for dessert. I think that it was a success. Martin had amassed a nice collection of wine which we drank throughout the evening. My favourite was a Hungarian one from the Szepasszonyvolgye near Eger. It really surprised me for a Hungarian wine. In addition, Martin's girlfriend brought some beers from Belgium. The last time I had one similar was in 2011 and I really enjoyed the experience, so this one was such a pleasure to drink and enjoy. 


The Table
Excellent Hungarian Wine
The Belgian beers with the hosts in the background


Thank you all for coming and sharing the evening me us.

Namaste,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment